Disable Container plugin emails

Ajay Kurani

Jun 20, 2024, 11:19:39 PMJun 20
to xnat_discussion
Hi XNAT Experts,
  I wanted to disable sending an email out when a docker container fails or completes, as in our case the container only runs to generate temporarily files that allow us to run on our HPC.  Our pipelines themselves will send out these final emails..  Is there a way to achieve this as I did not see container notification as part of the Notification settings in the Admin panel.

Thanks
Ajay

Emma Mantel

Jun 24, 2024, 2:27:48 PM (11 days ago) Jun 24
to xnat_discussion
Hello Ajay,

You can disable this by going to Administer > Plugin Settings > Compute Backend Tab. in the Compute Backend Configuration panel, click on Local Socket (or whatever the host name is for you), scroll all the way to the bottom of that settings panel and there should be a 'Container status emails' toggle button.

Hope that helps!