run container is not visible from action menu

Tina Guan

Sep 27, 2021, 6:43:12 PM9/27/21
to xnat_discussion
I have strange issue on the container command installation, it might be obvious to others.
I installed container-service, pulled image xnat/xnat2bids from docker hub, enabled site-wide command. Nothing is modified.
I assume that run container command would appear on scan/session action menu, but it doesn't.
what did I miss?
also, strange thing is, when I reload the page, I can see the item showed up in menu for flash seconds, then it disappear.

Any clue/suggestion would be great appreciated!
Thank you!
Tina

Tina Guan

Sep 27, 2021, 6:58:53 PM9/27/21
to xnat_discussion
here is my system configuration:
XNAT 1.8.2, container-service-plugin 3.0
xnat/dcm2bids-session 1.5

Moore, Charlie

Sep 28, 2021, 10:10:39 AM9/28/21
to xnat_di...@googlegroups.com
Hi Tina,

Enabling the command site-wide is necessary, but not sufficient. You'll also need to enable it at the project level from the "Project Settings" of the project.

Thanks,
Charlie

Sep 28, 2021, 2:26:24 PM9/28/21
to xnat_discussion
Thank you Charlie! enable the command in "Project Settings" did the work.

Thank you!
Tina