Xsync Studies

Jose Villamizar

May 19, 2023, 4:56:36 PM5/19/23
to xnat_discussion
Hello!

We configured a PoC to leverage Xsync. The ultimate goal will be to sync specific studies between two different domains bidirectionally. Currently we were successfully Xsync several studies in our PoC scenario (both XNAT's on the same segment of the network).

* Source XNAT -----XSync---> Project---> subject----> session -----XSync-----> Destination XNAT

However, if the sessions are modified, deleted or added to the source XNAT, the destination XNAT is oblivious of the changes. We try several options within the Xsync configuration, but so far no luck.

Any suggestions?

Jose Villamizar

May 30, 2023, 1:57:48 PM5/30/23
to xnat_discussion
Any suggestions or alternatives to accomplish this task.

Thank you.