Re: [XNAT Discussion] Audit Trail in xnat

86 weergaven
Naar het eerste ongelezen bericht

Daniel Marcus

ongelezen,
4 sep 2012, 14:37:4804-09-2012
aan xnat_di...@googlegroups.com
Hi Marko,

XNAT has a fair amount of logging details, which are viewable from the administrative panels, the logs files, and the history view on the various data reports. The logs record every time a record is created, modified and deleted.  There are also separate access logs that record who's viewing and downloading data.

The standard XNAT, though, does not include a full audit trail and 21 CFR Part 11 compliance. We've established a commercial venture that provides these features.  Feel free to contact me off-list if you'd like to discuss further (d...@radiologics.com).

Note that all of the audit/logging goes in the direction opposite from what you describe. For a given piece of data, the user who created (or edited or deleted) it is identified.  There's no way (that I know of) to tell all of the data modifications a particular user has made.

-Dan

On Tue, Sep 4, 2012 at 8:36 AM, Marko Käppler <marko.k...@gmx.de> wrote:
Hello everyone,

we are evaluating xnat for an upcoming project. I haven't found any information about an Audit-Trail within the system.
Can I see anywhere, when a user was logged in, which data he created/changed/deleted, or which images he has uploaded?

Many thanks,

Marko

Allen beantwoorden
Auteur beantwoorden