storing ohif measures

lega...@gmail.com

Sep 12, 2022, 10:53:42 AM9/12/22
to xnat_discussion
Hello

We want to use the OHIF plugin to take some measurements and store them in the XNAT. Is there some way to do this from the OHIF visor?

We are using the XNAT version 1.8.4 and  OHIF vession 3.2.0

Thanks in advance

Will Horton

Sep 12, 2022, 11:29:09 AM9/12/22
to xnat_discussion
Hello, good news on this front. The team at ICR has been actively developing a measurement service that would do just that. I will let their team comment on the release schedule, but it will be at least in a demo stage by the time of the XNAT Workshop.

Regards,
Will

Simon Doran

Sep 13, 2022, 3:23:18 AM9/13/22
to xnat_discussion
Yes, as Will says, my colleague Mo Al S'ad has been working hard on this. We are hoping to have OHIF plugin release candidate 3.4-RC1 available for community feedback shortly (within the next month) and this will incorporate exactly the functionality you are looking for, I think.

Best wishes,
Simon