Container-service for face masking / defacing

roman....@gmail.com

May 31, 2023, 8:56:52 AM5/31/23
to xnat_discussion
Hi,

I would like to install a container service to perform face-masking / defacing. I have successfully downloaded the "mohanar/facemasking:v1.12" docker image but this image does not expose any command that can be run from within xnat.  I was wondering if this command is already being implemented or if it would be possible to obtain from other repositories.

Alternatively, are there any other container-services that can be used for such a task? Particularly useful would be container-services based on some sort of Neural Networks.

Thank you,

Sandro

John Flavin

May 31, 2023, 11:15:30 AM5/31/23
to xnat_di...@googlegroups.com
Sandro,

I’m only vaguely familiar with the facemasking container, so please pardon me if this information is inaccurate. But I believe the source for it is here: https://github.com/radiologics/docker-images/tree/master/FaceMasking. That includes the command json and documentation for how to install and use it.

John Flavin
Backend Team Lead
He/Him

roman....@gmail.com

Jun 1, 2023, 10:35:49 AM6/1/23
to xnat_discussion
Hi John,

Thank you very much for your quick reply. I followed the instructions from the repository and was able to run the container.
However, some errors appear when I try to look at the images with the OHIF viewer, as explained in this other conversation: https://groups.google.com/g/xnat_discussion/c/SdaakKqwwx8/m/W2ns71QMCAAJ

Are you aware of any possible solutions?

Sandro