Where has the XAPI endpoint for workflow logs moved to?

tom.g...@gmail.com

Sep 2, 2022, 8:35:21 PM9/2/22
to xnat_discussion
Hi all,

I used to be able to access the logs from a workflow run with the following endpoint

/xapi/workflows/{workflow_id}/logs/stdout

but it appears to have moved somewhere as I'm getting 404 errors and there is no mention of it in the swagger UI. Any ideas where I can access them from?

Thanks,

Tom

Kate Alpert

Sep 2, 2022, 9:53:03 PM9/2/22
to xnat_di...@googlegroups.com
Hi, Tom,

With the deprecation of the pipeline engine, the only workflows with logs were coming from the container service. As such, it seemed unwieldy to maintain an additional API for what was always container log retrieval.

To access container logs, you'll GET - /xapi/containers/{containerId}/logs/{stdout|stderr}. If you don't know the containerId, you may issue a GET - /xapi/workflows/{workflow_id} and find it in the "comments" field.

Best,
Kate

tom.g...@gmail.com

Sep 15, 2022, 12:35:30 AM9/15/22