Container plugin UI question

Ajay Kurani

Jun 4, 2024, 1:09:47 PMJun 4
to xnat_discussion
Hi XNAT Experts,
    For data I have the following field map data  that is intended for particular scans.  For instance I have the following scans:
1 - b0_AP
2 - b1000_PA
3 - b0_AP
4 - b2000_PA
5 - b0_AP
6 - b3000_PA

In this case I have a dropdown for Diffusion scans where I select scans 2,4,6.
I have a field map section and in this case I want to have a plus box where I can select scan 1 and have it intended for use with scan 2, scan 3 intended for use with scan 4, and scan 5 intended for use with scan 6.

In this case all the numbers are sequential but there are other field maps that don't always line up nicely due to rescans or different types of field maps (GRE-based), so selecting the scan and intended for is useful.  From the container plugin is it possible that I have 2 drop-down (scan and intended for) and I hit a plus sign if I need to add a second set of drop-down (scan and intended for).  This way the user can select for as many scans as the matched type by hitting a plus sign or add additional?

Or do these box set have to be hardcoded as I suspect and just left blank if not used?

Thanks,
Ajay

John Flavin

Jun 4, 2024, 5:27:57 PMJun 4
to xnat_di...@googlegroups.com
It sounds like what you suspect is correct. The Container Launch UI is not capable of creating new input fields at runtime. Everything needs to be known in advance.

John Flavin

Ajay Kurani

Jun 6, 2024, 12:54:42 AMJun 6
to xnat_di...@googlegroups.com
Hi John,
   Thanks for the confirmation!  I will test if selecting order ends up outputting variables numerically or by order in which they were selected.  If the latter is true, that. can be a way to achieve similar functionality.

Best,
Ajay

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "xnat_discussion" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/xnat_discussion/CADwXCSpdXqsLHfsLnL6k0ixG2%2B420XtnjB14qppJtXFDo8eHUQ%40mail.gmail.com.