Looking for a solution for managing incoming requests

已查看 35 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

George Kowalski

未读,
2022年9月2日 16:50:382022/9/2
收件人 xnat_discussion
All,

Long time user of xnat , but our workload is growing to big to handle ! This is not an Xnat issue as we use it to deliver images to 50 + Study Coordinators all over campus.

THe issue is managing the collection of their requests , prioritizing them , and processing them. Right now we're using Redcap for these coordinators to enter their requests for Research Studies and associated images.( via Accession #s)  We then collect a work que of requests in a separate website.  Then manually download and de-identify images and then upload them to xnat for delivery back to the coordinator.

Too many systems to cut and paste from.

I'm looking ideally for a web based tool where research Study coordinators can make their requests for Studies  and Images ( Accessions and the de-identified Patient ID to use for that Accession ) That would manage a list of requests and users and sync them to xnat to create Studies and De-identified Patients ( +1 for creating the Coordinator accounts and PI's )

I'd be fine with still having to pull down the images and feed them to xnat do de-identify although that could be managed by a seperate program.

If there is no such tool , with tight integration with XNAT, what are people using for management of incoming requests ?

Thanks

George Kowalski
Medical College of WI.

Daniel Marcus

未读,
2022年9月2日 17:10:342022/9/2
收件人 xnat_di...@googlegroups.com
Hi George,

It seems like the DICOM Query Retrieve (DQR) plugin woud help here. We use it to manage a similar sort of workflow at WashU. Coordinators email a spreadsheet formatted in a DQR-friendly way to our site admin. The site admin reviews the spreadsheets and then uploads them via the DQR interface to retrieve and anonymize the requested exams. The anonymized exams are then available in a specific XNAT project for the coordinators to retrieve.

I think a not-too-difficult extension to DQR would allow users to upload the spreadsheets directly to XNAT, where the site admin could review and approve for retrieval.  That'd be a nice hackathon project to work on at the upcoming XNAT Workshop, which everyone really should be planning to come to :)

-Dan

回复全部
回复作者
转发