Integration of MONAILabel in OHIF Viewer 3.6.1 on XNAT 1.8.10

JHOAN SEBASTIAN MORA COLORADO

Apr 29, 2024, 10:47:33 AMApr 29
to xnat_discussion

Hello everyone, i hope you are all doing well

I'm seeking guidance on how to integrate MONAILabel into OHIF Viewer 3.6.1 within XNAT 1.8.10. Currently, we are using the OHIF viewer integrated into our XNAT server, but we would like to transition to MONAILabel for segmentation, as the NVIDIA tool we were using is deprecated. Could anyone provide any advice, tutorials, or resources that might help me make this integration successfully?

"La información aquí contenida es para uso exclusivo de la persona o entidad de destino. Está estrictamente prohibida su utilización, copia, descarga, distribución, modificación y/o reproducción total o parcial, sin el permiso expreso de Universidad de Antioquia, pues su contenido puede ser de carácter confidencial y/o contener material privilegiado. Si usted recibió esta información por error, por favor contacte en forma inmediata a quien la envió y borre este material de su computador. Universidad de Antioquia no es responsable por la información contenida en esta comunicación, el directo responsable es quien la firma o el autor de la misma."

UdeA

Ahmed Harouni

Apr 30, 2024, 8:54:34 AMApr 30
to xnat_discussion
Hi Jhoan

I can defiantly help you with that. We created a full DLI workshop at GTC 2023 and GTC 2024 showing this work flow please take a look at this https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/on-demand/session/gtc24-dlit61433/ starting min47 where we show Xnat integration.
There are multiple scripts that we have setup in to make the DLI simple so please let me know if you get stuck or something is not clear.
We are working on making this workshop available as self paced

Simon Doran

May 1, 2024, 4:41:39 PMMay 1
to xnat_discussion
Hi Ahmed,

  Kudos to you for such a great demonstration! The number of different integrations you showed is very impressive.

  Thanks for putting together all the resources in terms of the Jupyter notebooks. Are you able to post a link here to the notebooks themselves?

  Best wishes,

Simon

Ahmed Harouni

Jun 28, 2024, 6:08:20 PM (7 days ago) Jun 28
to xnat_discussion
Hi Simon
Glad you liked the content with all the integrations.
We are still not sure where is the best place to post these notebooks. We might create a self paced DLI if there is enough interest for it. We might push it to the monai gibhub repo. I am slowly pushing features to the monai label xnat datastore but it is taking sometime.

Ryan Sullivan

Jul 3, 2024, 6:56:01 AM (3 days ago) Jul 3
to xnat_discussion
Hi Ahmed,

Anywhere for starters! We have started work integrating MONAI into the Australian Imaging Service, to connect to XNAT-OHIF, 3DSlicer, QuPath, and CVAT viewers (we have a diverse array of research projects needing different ones). The notebooks would be very useful for my development team.

Cheers,
Ryan
Head of the Australian Imaging Service
The University of Sydney

An ZHAO

Jul 3, 2024, 7:58:54 AM (3 days ago) Jul 3
to xnat_di...@googlegroups.com
Good work. The video demo around 50 minutes is particularly interesting for me. image.png