XNAT 1.8.10 Java requirement

Danh Phan

Apr 18, 2024, 1:15:31 PMApr 18
to xnat_discussion
Does anyone know OpenJDK (version 8) will work with XNAT  instead of Oracle version?  In theory it should work but want to see if anyone is using.

Thank you

Rick Herrick

Apr 18, 2024, 1:23:35 PMApr 18
to xnat_di...@googlegroups.com

In my experience any build of Java 8 works just fine. I usually use the Azul Zulu JDK but have used OpenJDK, Temerin, and a few others with no issues.

From: xnat_di...@googlegroups.com <xnat_di...@googlegroups.com> on behalf of Danh Phan <danh...@gmail.com>
Date: Thursday, April 18, 2024 at 12:15
PM
To: xnat_discussion <xnat_di...@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [XNAT Discussion] XNAT 1.8.10 Java requirement

You don't often get email from danh...@gmail.com. Learn why this is important

Does anyone know OpenJDK (version 8) will work with XNAT  instead of Oracle version?  In theory it should work but want to see if anyone is using.

Thank you

Ford McDonald

Apr 18, 2024, 8:41:32 PMApr 18
to xnat_discussion
We're using OpenJDK 8 with 1.8.10, and everything seems to be working just fine!

Best,
Ford McDonald