How to install and use Dicom Edit 6

ERNANDEZ SANTOS

Sep 16, 2021, 11:40:43 AM9/16/21
to xnat_discussion
Esteemed

 I have XNAT version 1.8 installed I would like to know if there is any tutorial for installing and using Dicom Edit 6.

thanks

Moore, Charlie

Sep 17, 2021, 10:47:39 AM9/17/21
to xnat_di...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ernandez,

It's a bit ambiguous what you're asking for. If you mean you want to use it within XNAT, there's nothing to install. It comes prepackaged in the XNAT war. The language is defined here https://wiki.xnat.org/display/XTOOLS/DicomEdit+6.3+Language+Reference, and you use it by defining site-level or project-level anonymization scripts within XNAT. See https://wiki.xnat.org/display/XNAT18/How+to+Write+an+Anonymization+Script and the "Related Documentation" section.

Or do you mean how to invoke it on the command line?

Thanks,
Charlie