[OHIF Viewer] Issues with contour names in uploaded RTSTRUCT

Prerak Mody

Jan 4, 2022, 6:17:49 AM1/4/22
to xnat_discussion
Hi,
I am using XNAT version 1.7.6, build: 1694 with the OHIF-XNAT Viewer 2.1.0.

When I upload a RTSTRUCT it does not show the names of the contours as inside the RTSTRUCT .dcm file, but instead labels them as "Lesion {id}". How do I circumvent this issue?

In the XNAT Web viewer, it shows me the names of the contours (XNAT_ROICollection_ROINames.PNG), but the same does not happen within the XNAT OHIF Viewer (XNAT_OHIFViewer_ROINames.PNG)

XNAT_OHIFViewer_ROINames.PNG
XNAT_ROICollection_ROINames.PNG

Simon Doran

Jan 4, 2022, 7:22:43 PM1/4/22
to xnat_discussion
Hi,

  The new feature to list ROI names in the viewer was introduced in version 3 of the XNAT_OHIF viewer integration. Unfortunately, at the transition from v2 to v3, there was a feature freeze on v2, with only critical bugs still addressed. All new developments are only in the later release.

  Best wishes,

Simon

contour_panel.png

Prerak Mody

Jan 5, 2022, 4:27:00 AM1/5/22
to xnat_discussion
Hi Simon,
Thank you for your response.

I noticed in the OHIF-XNAT-Plugin repo (https://bitbucket.org/icrimaginginformatics/ohif-viewer-xnat-plugin/downloads/), the latest release is for OHIF v3.1 for XNAT v1.8 (released of 9th Nov, 2021). I did not see a specific mention to my issue in the changelog, so will this issue be resolved in  OHIF v3.1 for XNAT v1.8 ?