XNAT migration to a new VM

Shaji Markose

Jul 3, 2024, 9:36:24 AM (3 days ago) Jul 3
to xnat_di...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I am trying to upgrade and migrate XNAT to a new VM. I would appreciate it if anybody suggests the best approach. So far I could install the latest XNAT version in the new VM, and downloaded the plugins. How do I transfer the existing files and database to the new VM.

Thanks
Shaji Markose

Richard Cole

Jul 3, 2024, 9:53:57 AM (3 days ago) Jul 3
to xnat_di...@googlegroups.com
Look in the "XNAT_Upgrade_2020\hhvrixnatp02" folder for "prod_XNAT_FollowUpTasks.docx", "prod_XNAT_Install_Guide_1_8.docx" , "prod_XNAT_Migration_TaskList.docx" and other supporting documents.  This is exactly how we upgraded previously, migrating to a new VM etc.