new install, debian or docker or vagrant

jon.t...@gmail.com

Jun 10, 2024, 8:17:32 AMJun 10
to xnat_discussion
Hi everyone

Id previously run with centos but with its end of life state I am looking for what to migrate to

possibilities include, alma linux, rocky linux, redhat or just move to ubuntu.
and with all the accompanying is/isnt tomcat supported or included by a particular platform)

But are there any reasons not to use vagrant or a docker container.

I can talk myself into , or out of all the above! So would value knowing others experiences.

Your time taken to read and reply appreciated

Jon