Error ML Component Check: Incomplete

computerv...@gmail.com

Jan 12, 2022, 3:53:16 PM1/12/22
to xnat_discussion
Hi XNAT Fans,

I am so far to starting an XNAT ML Training, but if I want to launch the training it shows that message:

""""Error ML Component Check: Incomplete

Could not launch training. Please ensure that you have at least one installed model, training config, data collection, and an enabled processing container.""""

I checked all 4 things several times and did it again, but the error message stays.

Is there somewhere a log file for that? It seems to check and find something. But I don't see what causes the problem.
I was so close to finishing.
Maybe somebody has an idea?

Thanks, Ralf