XNAT uploader issue

Akshaykumar Kamble

Nov 10, 2022, 11:48:52 AM11/10/22
to xnat_discussion

Hi
Can I know why there is this issue with XNAT uploader.

Regards
Akshaykumar
xnat uploader issue.PNG

Rick Herrick

Nov 10, 2022, 1:52:15 PM11/10/22
to xnat_discussion
It appears that the account you're using to authenticate with your server can't write data to any projects on that server. You need to have member or owner group access to a project in order to upload data.

Charlie Moore

Nov 10, 2022, 1:58:45 PM11/10/22
to xnat_discussion
We've also seen this type of behavior in some edge cases mentioned here: https://groups.google.com/g/xnat_discussion/c/Uf1KpPJIkns/m/HnBmEFjSBwAJ .

Thanks,
Charlie Moore

Will Horton

Nov 10, 2022, 3:17:46 PM11/10/22
to xnat_discussion
There can also be an issue, especially for first time users, who open the Desktop Client and click "Upload" before creating (or being added to) their project in XNAT. If you log out and log back in to that XNAT within the Desktop Client, that can fix this issue.

Akshaykumar Kamble

Nov 10, 2022, 4:32:30 PM11/10/22
to xnat_di...@googlegroups.com
Hi
I have admin privileges, and xnat website url is correct one.
I have gone through this, looks like issue was url in this one. But that is not the case with mine.

Regards
Akshaykumar

Rick Herrick

Nov 14, 2022, 12:33:22 PM11/14/22
to xnat_di...@googlegroups.com
What do you see when you log into XNAT itself with the same credentials you’re using with the desktop client?

Rick Herrick
Senior Software Developer

Nov 14, 2022, 12:34:02 PM11/14/22
to xnat_di...@googlegroups.com