When deleting subjects via REST, SCANS not deleted from filesystem

瀏覽次數:69 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Isabel Restrepo

未讀,
2021年9月28日 下午4:46:172021/9/28
收件者:xnat_discussion
Hi All,

When I delete a subject via the API using /data/projects/{{current_project}}/subjects/{{current_subject}}, I can still see all the SCANS in the filesystem. The subject does not longer show up on web UI. If I delete simply using the web UI, then corresponding folder in the archive is gone as expected. Do I need to pass something special to the rest API? The docs here - https://wiki.xnat.org/display/XAPI/Subject+API#SubjectAPI-Delete(OrUnshare)ASubjectRecord  seem to indicate that it should get deleted. I'm in 1.8.2.2.

Thank you for any wisdom!

Isabel

Moore, Charlie

未讀,
2021年9月28日 下午4:55:112021/9/28
收件者:xnat_di...@googlegroups.com
Hi Isabel,

That is handled by the "removeFiles" query parameter. If omitted (or set to false), XNAT leaves the files in place while deleting the subject/experiment records from the database. I've updated the documentation you linked to include the missing query parameter. Hopefully it's a bit clearer now.

Thanks,
Charlie