Project anonymization and session XML content

Duncan Smith

Jan 5, 2022, 10:03:18 AM1/5/22
to xnat_discussion
Hi all,

We were recently reminded of an older issue where if only using project level anonymization, the session XML file appeared to be generated before the anonymization script ran, so would contain fields that had then been stripped immediately after.

After some testing on XNAT 1.7.6 I haven't been able to see the same issue, so I wanted to check if this issue has now been officially resolved or if the testing has missed it.

Thanks,
Duncan

Moore, Charlie

Jan 5, 2022, 11:13:00 AM1/5/22
to xnat_di...@googlegroups.com
Hi Duncan,

The last time I looked at that ticket on a recent version of XNAT (I think it was around 1.8.2?), I wasn't able to recreate it either. That is, I think it got fixed at some point in time, but not knowing why/how makes me a little nervous so I haven't closed the ticket out because it's such a serious one. So, I wouldn't say it's really "officially" resolved, but it sure seems like it is.

Sorry for the likely unsatisfying answer,
Charlie

Jan 6, 2022, 5:02:34 AM1/6/22
to xnat_discussion
Hi Charlie,

Thanks for the response. We'd been looking through some of our old XNAT issues but I don't believe we have run into this for quite a while, so it's useful to know the current situation.

Duncan