Sudden launching errors from upload assistant v1.1.3

Tashrif

Dec 29, 2021, 10:48:17 AM12/29/21
to xnat_discussion
Hi all,

Upon trying to launch XNAT upload assistant v1.1.3, I am getting the attached errors from yesterday. They are harmless if I click Ok-->Ignore-->Ignore allowing the application to open. Did anything change at your end in between?

Best,
Tashrif

Screenshot from 2021-12-29 10-41-07.png
Screenshot from 2021-12-29 10-41-17.png

Moore, Charlie

Jan 4, 2022, 6:29:47 PM1/4/22
to xnat_di...@googlegroups.com
Hi Tashrif,

I see something similar. Based on the logs (and from trying to go to download.xnat.org in my browser), it looks like the problem is the security cert expiring. Hopefully we can get that addressed soon. Thanks for the heads up.

 - Charlie

Jan 5, 2022, 2:24:37 PM1/5/22
to xnat_discussion
Tashrif, and all,
The SSL Cert issue has been resolved, and you should be able to check for updates without that error message. For what it's worth, 1.1.3 is the latest version of the XNAT Upload Assistant.

Regards,
Will

Tashrif

Jan 5, 2022, 3:01:53 PM1/5/22
to xnat_di...@googlegroups.com
I confirm that the error is gone. Thank you Will.
-Tashrif

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "xnat_discussion" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/xnat_discussion/abd68dd6-2777-4eb7-ae5f-434c33a7240en%40googlegroups.com.