Found no project routing assignment for study instance UID ..

Catalina Bustamante

Jan 5, 2022, 7:12:19 PM1/5/22
to xnat_discussion
Hi,

I´m having problems with dicom route in the prearchive,  I have tried with the project id in all default dicom tags and nothing works; the same dicom image is tested with another XNAT server and the same project configuration and it does works there.

With debug mode in the identifiers.log I can see this message:

"Found no project routing assignment for study instance UID ..."

I have XNAT 1.8.3 with custom dicom routing disabled.

Is there something that I can do to make the Debug of what is going on?

Thanks a million
Captura de Pantalla 2022-01-05 a la(s) 10.34.14 a. m..png

Herrick, Rick

Jan 5, 2022, 7:37:35 PM1/5/22
to xnat_di...@googlegroups.com

Hi Catalina,

Could you try going to https://server/xapi/dicomscp in your browser (change the URL appropriately for your server)?

You should see something like this:

[{"enabled":true,"id":1,"port":8104,"directArchive":false,"customProcessing":false,"aeTitle":"XNAT"}]

That’s the default SCP receiver definition. I created a second receiver and now have this:

[

    {

        "aeTitle": "XNAT",

        "customProcessing": false,

        "directArchive": false,

        "enabled": true,

        "id": 1,

        "port": 8104

    },

    {

        "aeTitle": "XDQR",

        "customProcessing": true,

        "directArchive": true,

        "enabled": true,

        "id": 2,

        "identifier": "dqrObjectIdentifier",

       "port": 8104

    }

]

I’m wondering if you have a different DICOM object identifier configured for your receiver.

Another possibility is custom DICOM routing. Go to Administer -> Site Administration -> Manage Data -> Custom DICOM Routing. See if any rules are enabled in there that might be affecting this.

--

Rick Herrick

XNAT Architect/Developer

Computational Imaging Laboratory

From: xnat_di...@googlegroups.com <xnat_di...@googlegroups.com> on behalf of Catalina Bustamante <catalin...@gmail.com>
Date: Wednesday, January 5, 2022 at 6:12 PM
To: xnat_discussion <xnat_di...@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [XNAT Discussion] Found no project routing assignment for study instance UID ..

* External Email - Caution *

Catalina Bustamante

Jan 6, 2022, 5:03:38 PM1/6/22
to xnat_discussion
Hi Rick

Thank you! that was exactly the problem, I had the identifier to work with dqr pluging with the default receiver,  I had not created a new SCP Receiver, my bad.

Thank you again!