OHIF Viewer for XNAT (and XNAT-ML)

Farhood Etaati

Jul 14, 2022, 4:54:01 PM7/14/22
to xnat_discussion
Hello,

I have two questions regarding XNAT and OHIF.

1. Can I develop my own extensions for OHIF and add it to the OHIF viewer that XNAT supports? If so, how is this possible? From what I've understood XNAT-OHIF plugin is a jar file, should I make my own jar file for this?

2. How can I upgrade the OHIF viewer version used in the XNAT-ML setup to 3.3.0 which is the latest released version?

Thanks!

Charlie Moore

Jul 14, 2022, 4:56:53 PM7/14/22
to xnat_discussion
Hi there,

To clarify on (2), do you mean that you're using the old ML-beta package of XNAT, or that you're using a 1.8.x release version of XNAT with the ML plugins installed? If you go to $YOUR_XNAT_URL/xapi/siteConfig/buildInfo, what is the result?

Thanks,
Charlie Moore

Farhood Etaati

Jul 16, 2022, 8:54:45 AM7/16/22
to xnat_discussion
This is the result for that:

```
{
  "hostName": "8baa1e41bda0",
  "displayHostName": "false",
  "shaFull": "a5d7e9b213f2730ce4a79b500e18ffaa2124feaf",
  "commit": "112",
  "buildDate": "Sun May 09 23:10:06 CDT 2021",
  "version": "1.8.2",
  "buildNumber": "3",
  "sha": "a5d7e9b213",
  "branch": "master",
  "isDirty": "false",
  "tag": "1.8.0-TIP-RC2",
  "nodeId": "UNCONFIGURED",
  "timestamp": "1620619806000"
}
```

I built the xnat docker images using the `features/dependency-mgmt` branch. Using the `./gradlew fullStackComposeBuild fullStackComposeUp` command.