Measurements, usage guide or video tutorial for new ohif viewer.

xnat pss

Feb 2, 2023, 10:29:56 PM2/2/23
to xnat_discussion
Hello XNAT Team,

We are exited to use XNAT with Ohif viewer plugin for our project, I added the latest ohif viewer plugin for our XNAT instance, for teaching the users on how to use the plugin viewer, although there is a youtube video on basics of Ohif integrated XNAT (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JM7irW8SwEM) I'm looking to see if you have similar guide/tutorial on the measurements panel in the new Ohif plugin.

please excuse me if this request sound too trivial, I do not have any experience with  radiology background but interested in learning the new measurements panel and how to properly use it for our research purpose.  :)

Thanks in advance.

-XP

Simon Doran

Feb 3, 2023, 11:16:18 AM2/3/23
to xnat_discussion
Hi XP,

  Have you discovered XNAT Academy? If you register, you will find the free course with the complete set of videos. These are all discoverable on YouTube independently, but the course takes you through the whole process in a much more structured way.

  Sadly, the new measurements function hasn't yet made it into the course, but there is an example video here that you can look at to get a flavour of how the feature works.

  Best wishes,

Simon

xnat pss

Feb 3, 2023, 6:38:09 PM2/3/23
to xnat_di...@googlegroups.com
Many thanks, Dr. Simon. This video is helpful.
-XP

heart project

Oct 2, 2023, 10:35:44 AM10/2/23
to xnat_discussion

 Dear Simon,

In the videos the measurements are stored in the database as json. That's fantastic!

I have a question, could you help me please?

How do I get the volumes associated with the segmentations (mask)? I did the same process as in the video for the segmentations, but there are no measurements records in json files. Nor are the volumes in ‘.xml’ files or internally in ‘.dmc’.

My goal is to build an automated report with these measurements.

Thank you in advanced.

Pedro.