Anyone using POSDA tools on XNAT server machine?

Cem Dede

Jul 29, 2022, 12:22:53 PM7/29/22
to xnat_discussion
Anyone using POSDA tools on XNAT server machine?

Best,
Cem

Will Horton

Aug 8, 2022, 1:51:34 PM8/8/22
to xnat_discussion
Hello Cem,
To my understanding, POSDA is used almost exclusively by TCIA for their data storage. We did some exploratory work on a bulk export feature to send data from XNAT to TCIA, but the process also had a lot of manual business rules around TCIA's acceptance of new data, to my recollection.

Can you describe in a bit more detail what you're trying to accomplish?

Regards,
Will

Cem Dede

Aug 15, 2022, 10:28:33 PM8/15/22
to xnat_di...@googlegroups.com
Hi Will,

Sorry for my late response! I'm pretty much a new user of XNAT and the POSDA tools. And with some help, we have recently installed the POSDA tool on our server.

I generated the post to learn more about the daily use of these tools, primarily the POSDA tool, since our lab will be using these tools for future database storage and uploading to TCIA. Unfortunately, I could not find any visual presentation of the POSDA tools online, and I was wondering if anyone in the group has used or is using this tool so that we could have a zoom meeting and ask about the basics of this tool.

Usually, I would have clicked here and there according to the examples in the user manual to learn about a tool. However, the installation of this tool was a bit problematic, and I don't want to go through that pain again. That is why I needed some help with the tool.

Thank you for your response to my post. I'd appreciate it if you have any time for a quick zoom about your experience with the POSDA tool.

Best,
Cem

Best,
Cem