Access permission at subject level

Luca Peretti

Jun 26, 2024, 10:02:50 AM (10 days ago) Jun 26
to xnat_di...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,
We have a multi-centre project where we need to set access permissions on subject level. In particular, we need to allow to edit/delete a given subject only the institution (multiple users) that uploaded that subject. I know that the XNAT access model only allows permissions to be set at project level.
I thought that a solution could be to have one project for each centre, where the given centre has edit permissions, while others have only view permissions. But I understand that this is not a clean solution...
Hope I was clear enough, do you have any suggestions on how to achieve this?
Thanks all!
Luca

akluiber

Jun 26, 2024, 6:26:36 PM (9 days ago) Jun 26
to xnat_discussion
I think your plan of one project per center makes sense given what you're trying to accomplish. It's what I would do.
- Alex