container that references resources does not launch

Célia Sage

Jan 24, 2023, 2:47:59 PM1/24/23
to xnat_discussion
Hi,

I am deploying for the first time a container which has as input in resources (at the project level). I think I have a problem with the configuration of XNAT because when I launch this container it does not appear in the history and I cannot get any info on it. It runs fine locally. When I remove the derived input, the container launches and appears well in the history.

I also tested with a container that also uses resources like input found here (https://github.com/NrgXnat/docker-images/blob/master/recon-all/command.json).
But I have the same problem. The container is launched only when the derived inputs (therefore in connection with the resources) are removed.
I'm using XNAT-docker-compose 1.8.5

Thanks,

Célia

kel...@wustl.edu

Jan 24, 2023, 3:10:51 PM1/24/23
to xnat_discussion
Hi Célia,
 I wonder if you have left the Path Translation parameters unset in your Docker Server settings?  These parameters tell XNAT how to convert the path that XNAT sees in your Tomcat container to the path seen in your processing container.

If that quick fix doesn't solve it for you, it would be helpful if you could share your command json along with a description of the type of data you expect to be in the project resource.

Best,
Matt

Célia Sage

Jan 25, 2023, 7:51:37 AM1/25/23
to xnat_discussion
Thank you !

I also had an error in command.json but everything works now.

Best,
Célia