How to change XNAT OHIF Contour default setting

Tobias Klaigrewe

Jul 25, 2022, 2:00:56 PM7/25/22
to xnat_discussion
HI,

I would like to disable the setting for contour based ROI (shown in the screenshot) that produce intermediate contours estimated by linear interpolation as it causes issues in our case. I suppose configuration is injected during startup so default config in jar would be replaced? If not, what is the settings name?

Bildschirmfoto 2022-07-25 um 12.14.43.png

Thanks
Tobias

Simon Doran

Jul 26, 2022, 3:17:07 AM7/26/22
to xnat_discussion
Hi Tobias,

  I'm a little bit confused. When you say you want to "disable the setting ... as it causes issues", do you mean that the issues are caused by giving the user the ability to choose whether to have the interpolated contours or not? Or do you mean that the issues are caused by having interpolation on as the default setting and requiring users explicitly to take an additional step change it?

  I think that there should be no problem in creating a REST API call that allows administrators to customise this behaviour. Could you let us know exactly what is needed here?

  Best wishes,

Simon
Message has been deleted