XNAT website down?

Guus Kolpa

Nov 28, 2022, 5:17:51 AM11/28/22
to xnat_discussion
Hi all,

I've recently started an XNAT implementation and documentation has been very useful, but for the past few days I couldn't connect to the documentation website.
Am I the only one? Does anyone know what's going on?

xnat_broke.png

Sites on the main domain are up (https://www.xnat.org/download/upload-assistant/) but any wiki pages are down.

At the moment I'm using the Web Archive for reference, but that's obviously not ideal.

Kind regards,
Guus

Steve Moore

Nov 28, 2022, 9:28:13 AM11/28/22
to xnat_discussion
We had a problem in our data center over the weekend. I will get this back online and follow up.
Message has been deleted

Guus Kolpa

Nov 28, 2022, 10:42:12 AM11/28/22
to xnat_discussion
Thanks for the quick reply Steve, sorry to hear that happened.

Good luck with fixing it, hope it'll be back soon :)!

Steve Moore

Nov 28, 2022, 10:42:31 AM11/28/22
to xnat_discussion

Indeed, just repaired by our local IT group. Hats off to them.

Steve
On Monday, November 28, 2022 at 9:41:30 AM UTC-6 g.k...@quantib.com wrote:
Thanks for the quick reply Steve, sorry to hear that happened.

Good luck with fixing it, hope it'll be back soon :)!

This message may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the addressee, please notify the sender and delete it from your files.