Any way to see data that was sent to uProduce for a particular order?

Eric Paul

May 31, 2024, 1:16:11 PMMay 31
to XMPie Interest Group
I'm troubleshooting a live product on uStore. I think I've found the issue, but it would be helpful to see what data was passed to uProduce from uStore for specific orders. Is there a way to find this information? I would imagine it's retrievable in the database but I don't know quite where to start.

west-digital.fr

Jun 1, 2024, 1:14:14 AMJun 1
to XMPie Interest Group
The following SQL query would get you closer to your expectations:

DECLARE @EncryptedOrderID int = 12345 /* place your order ID here */

SELECT
  O.EncryptedOrderId AS 'uStore Friendly Order ID'
, OP.OrderProductID AS 'uStore Item ID'
, OP.TotalQuantity
, J.jobID AS 'uProduce Job ID'
, J.jobParams 'uProduce Job XML Params'
FROM [uStore].[dbo].[OrderProduct] OP
INNER JOIN [XMPDB2].[XMPie].[TBL_JOB] J ON J.jobID = OP.UProduceHandlingJobID
INNER JOIN [uStore].[dbo].[Orders] O ON O.OrderID = OP.OrderID
WHERE O.EncryptedOrderId = @EncryptedOrderID

In the "uProduce Job XML Params", the CUSTOMIZATIONS element would give you an idea of the values from the uStore Customization Wizard, whereas the RECIPIENT_INFO_LIST element refers to the Recipient List Wizard, if any.

Eric Paul

Jun 1, 2024, 4:00:59 PMJun 1
to XMPie Interest Group
This worked perfectly, thank you!