I cannot activate new documents in uStore.

Siegfried Hoffmann

May 23, 2024, 10:46:56 AMMay 23
to XMPie Interest Group
Hello everyone, I need some help.

If I want to set up a dynamic product, I can set everything and also connect it to uProduce. Checking etc. works.

If I save the article, the clock just turns and the article says “Under construction” and that’s it.

The article stays there without any error message etc.
I have no idea what could be the problem!?
Anyone have an idea where I could start?

V17.0 (Build 13482)

Thanks and regards

Siggi

Viktor

May 25, 2024, 6:25:03 AMMay 25
to XMPie Interest Group
Hello Siggi,

of course you could start debugging and check for example the browser console (or another browser),
but I would first of all upgrade uStore to a later release as it seems to mainly related to uStore and not uProduce.

Maybe this helps.

Regards