Circle: BCC to email in addition to customer

jayri...@gmail.com

May 7, 2024, 12:23:27 AMMay 7
to XMPie Interest Group
Hi guys,

I was wondering if anyone has a workaround to allow the from address to be BCC'ed a copy of an email sent out (transaction class) to a recipient?

Is it even possible?

We have a number of customers moving to EDMs instead of snail mail but they want a record of the email sent out to their customers.

Regards

Wayne

May 8, 2024, 2:01:49 AMMay 8
to XMPie Interest Group
Not out of the box but technically yes, if you develop your own Delivery Provider
Complexity will depend on if you require email analytics or not.
Also note that in Amazon SES To: CC: BCC: addresses are all classed as recipients so your email costs will increase.

Regards,
Wayne

jayri...@gmail.com

May 14, 2024, 12:35:02 AMMay 14
to XMPie Interest Group
Heya Wayne!

Great to hear from you again :) Hope you are well!

I did mention to the account reps that if they wanted CC'ing, that it'd basically be a double release. I just thought I'd see if there was anything out the box that I had missed.