Variable Length Document

dan lixie

Jun 3, 2024, 12:01:04 PMJun 3
to XMPie Interest Group
Hello, I created a Variable Length Document using PDF files that have different page counts which is working great based on the turtorial.

I have a challenge though, I would like to put an address Place holder on just page one of the document  and I cannot seem to get that to work with Master pages or using Visibility to only show the address on the first page.

Does anybody have any suggestions for this?

Amit Cohen

Jun 4, 2024, 9:44:12 AMJun 4
to XMPie Interest Group
Hi,

you should work with the "Page Numbering" feature, specifically the "Page Numbering Visibility", best to watch XMPie e-Learning - uCreate Print Training (v12.1 and later) - Page Numbering Visibility
you can also read in the help: uCreate Print 13.1 (xmpie.com)
it will achieve exactly what you want (notice that you need to test it via real production).