Invoicing and fees

Steeve Poirier

Jun 26, 2024, 5:55:26 PM (7 days ago) Jun 26
to XMPie Interest Group
In uStore, If I the user add some products and once in the cart, if the total amount is not met, for example the total of the cart is 35$ and the minimum order amount is $120,  is it possible to add a charge of $120 to the order so the customer can see the added charge before proceeding?

Thank you

couch

Jun 26, 2024, 7:01:54 PM (7 days ago) Jun 26
to XMPie Interest Group
There is nothing in uStore out-of-the-box that will do this.

I can give you some suggestions:

1) using "add javascript to storefront" you could add some javascript to check the total amount on the "order summary" page and if the amount is less than your minimum
    a) disable the checkout button, and
    b) display a dialog that tells the customer to add more items to the cart to reach the minimum order amount.

2) The shopping cart page is  now in react JS, so you could probably apply the same logic on the checkout page using React JS.

3) Consider using a different ecommerce solution that provides this functionality, and add dynamic products to that system by using uStore Connect.

4) Submit a feature request to the uStore product manager via your support rep

Steeve Poirier

Jun 26, 2024, 9:56:15 PM (7 days ago) Jun 26
to XMPie Interest Group
Thank you Couch!  This confirm what I have tested.
I will play with option 1 and see what I can come up with. :)