Exact Target an Google Apps SPAM

w...@mymediahead.com

Nov 15, 2016, 9:06:24 AM11/15/16
to XMPie Interest Group
Hey everyone,

We have added a few Holiday Emails to clients portals. We bought a block of Exact Target Enhanced emails form XMPie. Everything is working as expected except we are seeing all the emails sent to gmail address's going to recipients SPAM. We ran several SPAM test through Email On Acid to check, and it passes all tests except for google apps. No real information as to why. Has anyone ran into this before or have any suggestions?

Thanks in advance,
WC

BrianS

Nov 15, 2016, 11:06:05 PM11/15/16
to XMPie Interest Group
Have you configured SPF policy and DKIM on the sending domain? If not, that's likely the culprit. Have a look at the header text from the email that was delivered to SPAM. That should provide a clue to the problem. Also use the header text of the email (use "show original" in Gmail)

Here is a handy tool set
https://toolbox.googleapps.com/apps/main/

Jimbo

Nov 18, 2016, 4:13:24 PM11/18/16
to XMPie Interest Group
Brian,

Any suggestion if your email provider doesn't support DKIM?
Normally when we send emails to gmail and yahoo accounts it goes in their spam folder.
In order to have a higher rate  of successful delivery, we're looking for a company that supports DKIM.

Thanks

BrianS

Nov 18, 2016, 4:48:35 PM11/18/16
to XMPie Interest Group