17.1 uStore "You do not have access rights for this page"

Naomi Radford

Jun 6, 2024, 10:49:17 AMJun 6
to XMPie Interest Group
I am desperately hoping that someone has figured this out. I've had a ticket in with support since 5/10 with no resolve.

We updated to 17.1 and since then we have been having issues with customers sporadically getting the "you do not have access rights for this page" message when trying to shop. There was a patch released for this issue, but that patch was already out and was installed along with our update to 17.1.

As you can imagine, this is causing some significant friction with our clients and customers when they cannot shop and there is literally no option I can offer. I've even tried giving fresh credentials, but the users I've been able to try that with still get the same error on their machines with either set.

Thanks for any input!

Janin Dancause

Jun 6, 2024, 10:52:53 AMJun 6
to XMPie Interest Group
I have the same issue, I haven't found any work around

west-digital.fr

Jun 6, 2024, 11:40:53 AMJun 6
to XMPie Interest Group
Just an informal question: could you confirm that your stores are in "Secure All" ( = SSL) mode and that your users land into the store via a Friendly URL?

Naomi Radford

Jun 6, 2024, 11:47:50 AMJun 6
to XMPie Interest Group
Yes. All our stores being affected are secure and use friendly URLs.