xmpl delete specific Touchpoints for specific rid

eko...@gmail.com

May 23, 2024, 6:51:15 PMMay 23
to XMPie Interest Group
Looking for the light in a storm...

I have a Circle Analytics question that is quite urgent. I have an open Case, but no traction as of yet.

In the old days of Marketing Console, we had the ability to control to delete Tracking Events for specific Touchpoints and specific RIDs. I can't seem to find what I'd expect in the REST API, but I'm guessing that I'm looking in the wrong place.

Does anyone know of the new way of deleting Events for specific Touchpoints for specific RIDs?

We've got a bucket of erroneous data in a live Circle campaign and I need to remove portions of the junk without losing all of the data pertaining to each rid. An example use case: A web page touchpoint or link was deleted after the campaign went live and we cannot simply hide the touchpoint/link from the Circle Analyze view.

This campaign is not a one-and-done application. The goal is to have this campaign running perpetually for several years.

I've attached a screenshot if anyone would like to join me down memory lane with the delete control in Marketing Console.

MarketingConsoleDeletionControl.png

eko...@gmail.com

May 23, 2024, 10:23:50 PMMay 23
to XMPie Interest Group
Or does anyone know how to trigger "Empty Recycle Bin"?   (I figured out how to tag the Event StatusID flag to "Deleted" in SQL).

Amit Cohen

May 24, 2024, 5:03:58 AMMay 24
to XMPie Interest Group
Hi,