RE: [xmpie-users] Installation Error - uCreate Print Mac

Delosevic, Sherif

Sep 6, 2012, 12:51:41 PM9/6/12
to xmpie...@googlegroups.com

This is typically an error generated by Mac OS X. To fix this problem, use the Disk Utility (Applications > Utilitities > Disk Utility) to Verify Disk Permissions, then Repair Disk Permissions on your Macintosh HD

Sherif

Jay Boyd

Sep 10, 2012, 4:24:31 PM9/10/12
to xmpie...@googlegroups.com
Repair Permissions had not effect on the install process. Still getting permissions problems. Anyone know where the installer is putting files. Could this be related to having both CS5 and CS6 installed. The installer does not ask me where to install or which InDesign installation I wish to install uCreate.

couch

Sep 10, 2012, 6:23:43 PM9/10/12
to xmpie...@googlegroups.com
If you want to install/repair v5.3.2 into CS5, then you will have to first remove/uninstall CS6.

If you want to install/repair v6, then it will only install itself into CS6.

The XMPie installer will always try to install itself into the latest CS that it finds on the computer.