Add a widget to the shopping cart

Alexis Podevin

May 14, 2024, 11:38:23 AMMay 14
to XMPie Interest Group
In my web-to-print shop, I'd like to add a widget to the cart page. I see that in the theme code (config.json), there are :

    ‘widgets’: {
      ‘locations’: [
        {
          ‘name’: ‘header_above’,
          ‘displayName’: ‘Header - above’
        },
[...]
        {
          ‘name’: ‘cart_under_header’,
          ‘displayName’: ‘Cart - under header’
        },
        {
          ‘name’: ‘cart_under_title’,
          ‘displayName’: ‘Cart - under title’
        },
        {
          ‘name’: ‘cart_above_wishlist_section’,
          ‘displayName’: ‘Cart - above wish list’
        }
      ]

But I can't see this location in the drop-down menu in the widget settings. Do I need to activate anything?

Kinds Regards,

west-digital.fr

May 14, 2024, 11:59:24 PMMay 14
to XMPie Interest Group
You did not specify your uStore version.

On our demo uStore 17.1 (with patch 6019), we can see these Slots, at the end of the list in the Theme Editor:

Slots.png

I don't remember that we ever activated anything special, to get these items in the list.