Re: [xmlwrapp-users] Xpath support

Tom Browder

Mar 17, 2010, 6:56:08 AM3/17/10
to Jon Shuler, xmlwrap...@lists.sourceforge.net
On Mon, Mar 15, 2010 at 11:43, Jon Shuler <JSh...@tsystem.com> wrote:
> Any plans to support xpath with xmlwrapp?
> Jon

Jon, I can't speak for Vaclav, but I'm not active on this project any
more. Vaclav is the one with an active itch--he'll have to answer.

Regards,

-Tom

Thomas M. Browder, Jr.
Niceville, Florida
USA

Jon Shuler

Mar 15, 2010, 12:43:45 PM3/15/10
to xmlwrap...@lists.sourceforge.net

Any plans to support xpath with xmlwrapp?

Jon

This e-mail message and any attachment(s) transmitted with it are intended only for the
use of the recipient(s) named above.This message may be privileged and/or confidential.
If you are not an intended recipient, you may not review, copy or distribute this message.
If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail
and delete the original message.

Vaclav Slavik

Mar 17, 2010, 6:58:49 AM3/17/10
to Jon Shuler, xmlwrap...@lists.sourceforge.net
Hi,

On Mon, 2010-03-15 at 11:43 -0500, Jon Shuler wrote:
> Any plans to support xpath with xmlwrapp?

Not any time soon I'm afraid -- at the moment, I can't afford to do more
maintainership than applying patches and adding things that I need
myself (or that I'm hired to implement). It's on the wish list and I
would gladly accept a patch adding it, though.

Regards,
Vaclav