xmlwrapp development moved to GitHub

Václav Slavík

Aug 31, 2011, 3:02:57 PM8/31/11
to xmlw...@googlegroups.com, xmlwrap...@lists.sourceforge.net, xmlwrapp...@lists.sourceforge.net
Hi,

I moved source code repository from SVN hosted on SourceForge to git, hosted on GitHub.
I also moved the bug tracker over to much simpler and faster GitHub Issues.

The new home page is at https://github.com/vslavik/xmlwrapp

I also moved the mailing list off SourceForge, because dealing with spam is as cumbersome as the rest of SF.net experience over there (although xmlwrapp-users manages to escape the attention for now, it's only getting worse with other SF.net mailing lists I administer).

I already notified subscribers about the transition; if you didn't get the message for some reason, please subscribe to the new list as the old ones will be closed.

Thanks,
Vaclav