Any devloppement / bug solving

scarr...@gmail.com

May 14, 2020, 6:07:27 PM5/14/20
to XML Printer
Hi, i'd like to know if there is any ongoing devloppement with this software.

To me it,s one of the best thing i've comme across in the last year. However I found  abug in a specific case where the  information about a text aren't good and trnslates to the pdf.

If there is no ongoing devloppement, do you know if it is open source?

Thank you

Tomas Petrasek

May 22, 2020, 3:05:47 AM5/22/20
to xmlpr...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sam,

Currently there is no ongoing active development, we're mostly maintaining and fixing issues as they come along.

If you have found an issue, send the details either here or to our support email directly, we'll be happy to help.

Tomas.