How to design xml printer to convert pdf files to xml format

Ravi Vadali

Aug 19, 2013, 6:33:51 AM8/19/13
to xmlpr...@googlegroups.com

Hi.plz help me how to develop a xml printer for pdf files to xml format please help me thanks in advance,,

Tomas Petrasek

Aug 26, 2013, 4:05:37 AM8/26/13
to xmlpr...@googlegroups.com

Hi Ravi,

Can you specify in more detail what you're trying to achieve? I understand you want to convert PDF files into XML, right? Do you have any troubles with the default setup, or you need anything more?

Tomas.

On 19 Aug 2013 12:33, "Ravi Vadali" <Ravi....@avida.se> wrote:

Hi.plz help me how to develop a xml printer for pdf files to xml format please help me thanks in advance,,

sup...@mfinsbbi.se

May 5, 2015, 2:20:14 AM5/5/15
to xmlpr...@googlegroups.com, ravi....@avida.se
Hello I have the same problem. I want an xml file (default or external xml standard)from an invoice.