Newbie-Questions

Martin Weber

Nov 15, 2018, 10:21:54 PM11/15/18
to XMind User Forum
Hello, as a newbie to XMind (pro) I ran into number of questions ...

Which support ressources are there? XMind does not seem to be much of a help.

Is it possible to open two maps side by side to make it possible to drag and drop from one to another?

I made a new map (new sheet in the file) from a knot. I was expecting, that this would produce a new (reduced) view of the original data so that changes in one window would automatically change the data in the linked original too and the other way around. - It seems, this aint possible?!

Thank you for your hints :)