Synchronize mindmaps in the Android version

已查看 188 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

MrMa

未读,
2018年7月15日 22:36:222018/7/15
收件人 XMind User Forum
The new Android Xmind client is a very welcome addition. Only problem is that I cannot understand how to properly synchronize Mindmaps that is created or updated using the mobile client. If I save a mindmap to Dropbox or Google Drive from the desktop version of Xmind and the open this up in Xmind for Android, all updates seem to be saved internally in the Xmind app. The only option I can find to export it is to "manually" share it with some othe appication. Is there any way to use Dropbox or Google Drive directly from within the Android app?
回复全部
回复作者
转发
0 个新帖子