XMind fails in ubuntu 18.04

Arthur Gilbert

Jun 11, 2018, 11:41:06 PM6/11/18
to XMind User Forum
I have used xmind for several years but after installing in the latest upgrade of ubuntu I Get failure with the attached log file, please can you help.

.log

stephen zhu

Jun 14, 2018, 5:11:47 AM6/14/18
to xm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Arthur

As I know, XMind 8 will release an update including the improvement to run on new Ubuntu.

Stephen

On Tue, Jun 12, 2018 at 11:41 Arthur Gilbert <howard...@gmail.com> wrote:
I have used xmind for several years but after installing in the latest upgrade of ubuntu I Get failure with the attached log file, please can you help.

Sincerely!

Stephen
=========
Skype: stephen0928

A.H.Gilbert

Jun 14, 2018, 9:41:09 PM6/14/18
to xm...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for reply Stephen. Any idea when the release will be?

Best Wishes,

Arthur

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.                                                                      -  Albert Einstein"