Posting Interactive Maps Online

the genius

Jun 25, 2009, 10:37:10 AM6/25/09
to XMind User Forum
I'm looking for a way to embed a mind map into a website. One that
would be interactive with collapsible categories and subcategories. Is
this possible?

Please excuse my amateurness, if there is already a straightforward
answer.

Excellent open source program/tool for government and academia. U got
my vote.

stephen zhu

Jun 28, 2009, 6:27:13 AM6/28/09
to xm...@googlegroups.com
hi

after uploading the map to http://share.xmind.net, there is the embed code on each map's page. You can paste that code to your website and show the map on your website.

Sincerely!

Stephen
=========
Skype: stephen0928

the genius

Jun 29, 2009, 9:37:05 AM6/29/09
to XMind User Forum
Thanks Stephen.

Is there no way to embed an interactive map? Rather than just the
embedding image, I am trying to figure out a way that users could come
onto my website and expand and collapse categories.

On Jun 28, 6:27 am, stephen zhu <stephen0928....@gmail.com> wrote:
> hi
> after uploading the map tohttp://share.xmind.net, there is the embed code
> on each map's page. You can paste that code to your website and show the map
> on your website.
>
> Sincerely!
>
> Stephen
> =========
> Skype: stephen0928

stephen zhu

Jul 5, 2009, 2:55:42 AM7/5/09
to xm...@googlegroups.com
Hi

At present, XMind.net does not support online edit. So you can use it to show and share only. :(

Sincerely!

Stephen
=========
Skype: stephen0928

stephen...@gmail.com

Feb 17, 2021, 8:55:49 PM2/17/21
to XMind User Forum
How about online reading rather than editing?