Reactor hanging on to a 1.6GB LinkedTransferQueue

Andras Szerdahelyi

Jan 9, 2015, 5:36:53 AM1/9/15
to xmemc...@googlegroups.com
hello list,

i have observed what seems to be a memory leak ( at least in it's effects ) in my application, an XMemcached Reactor object seems to be holding a
1.6GB LinkedTransferQueue. I started browsing the queue from the heap dump i aquired and could find only "ENABLE_WRITE" events in it. This also only occurs on the same two hosts out of my 30-40 node deployment of this application. Is this some kind of memcached connectivity issue? How do i get the root cause of this?

Thanks!
Andras

ps: my xmemcached version is 1.4.1

The thread com.google.code.yanf4j.nio.impl.Reactor @ 0x6003d15c0 Xmemcached-Reactor-1 keeps local variables with total size 1?693?437?896 (85,76%) bytes.

Accumulated Objects in Dominator Tree

Class Name Shallow Heap Retained Heap Percentage

com.google.code.yanf4j.nio.impl.Reactor @ 0x6003d15c0 Xmemcached-Reactor-1
168 1?693?437?896 85,76%
+
com.google.code.yanf4j.util.LinkedTransferQueue @ 0x6003fe0c8