Xmemcached 2.0.0 release.

dennis zhuang

Apr 27, 2014, 10:28:28 PM4/27/14
to nullnull, xmemc...@googlegroups.com
I am pleased to announce that xmemcached 2.0.0 releases.It's a high performance, easy to use blocking multithreaded memcached client in java.

Main highlights:
  • Performance tweaks,10% improved for text protocol in my benchmark.
  • Fixed getStats could not work with cache dump,thanks to machao9email.
  • Fixed deak lock when shutdown client.
  • Fixed missing unsigned conversion on ONE_AT_A_TIME hash, thanks to spudone.
  • Cached decoded object for the same key in a batch get,reduce CPU consumption.
  • Used System.nanoTime instead of System.currentTimeInMills to generate namespace timestamp.

Thanks.

--
庄晓丹
Email:        killm...@gmail.com xzh...@avos.com