Register Module Problem using Trial License

Crystal Zhou

Aug 14, 2023, 5:21:08 PM8/14/23
to xlSlim Support
Hello,

I'm new to xlSlim and was wondering why registering my python file with numpy included will create an error. It won't work in the interactive mode either.

I followed the set up, activated the trial license, and checked the premium licensing which returns TRUE. I also restarted Excel so I'm wondering if you could help me troubleshoot a little.

Best,
Crystal

xlSlim Dev

Aug 20, 2023, 11:33:13 AM8/20/23
to xlSlim Support
Hi,

Apologies for the delay, I did not notice your question.

This is most likely because the default, builtin Python only contains the Python standard library. To use numpy you will need to register your Python file passing in the location of an external Python environment that contains numpy.

All the best,
Russel