License stopped working today

Matthew Berry

Dec 18, 2023, 2:39:09 PM12/18/23
to xlSlim Support
Starting today, I'm getting an error in Excel saying that I need a premium license (I have one). In the xlSlim License Manager app, I'm getting the following exception message:

Computer hardware configuration has been changed or license does not belong to this computer.

Windows update installed a firmware update on Friday when I closed down down the day. Could it be related?

Either way, can you help me get xlSlim back up and running?

Matt

xlSlim Dev

Dec 18, 2023, 3:26:41 PM12/18/23
to Matthew Berry, xlSlim Support
Hi Matt,

Most likely related to the firmware update.

I've just reset your license, you should be able to reactivate.

Regards,
Russel